|2767||Edwin C. Jordan|
- Pearl C. Conary, Edwin C. Jordan, Linda M. Lynam, Robert E. Campbell, Evelyn Campbell, Elmer McGarr, Robert F. DeRevere, Mary G. Jordan, Colgate S. Jordan, JDR Jr.
- E. G. Desisle, Chas. P and Wm H. DeLaittre, Shirley E. Haraden et als, Edwin R. Smith, E. G. DesIsle, Charles P. DeLaittre, William W. DeLaittre, William H. Walls, George R. Hagerthy, Helen C. Hagerthy, A. Blair Jeffers, Nettie E. De Laittre, JDR Jr., Katherine V. Haraden,
|2770||Charles K. Savage - Asoticou, John D. Rockefeller, Jr.|
- 1st Folder: "J. Manchester - JDR Jr., . - Exchange" JDR Jr., John H. Manchester, Secretary of the Interior. 2nd Folder: "JDR Jr. - gift to Cemetery. Charles K. Savage, S. Edwin Tracy, Maurice H. Burr. Augustus C. Savage, Emily M. Savage. And: George A. Savage. Ansel L. Manchester, James H. Falt to be known as Trustees of the Northeast Harbor Public Cemetery. Maurice Burr, JDR Jr., Exemption Application (for cemetery) Forest Hill Cemetery. Cora A. Kimball, Margaret M. Kimball, Loren E. Kimball, Jr., JDR Jr. "Schoolhouse Ledge Lot"
|2771||Charles K. Savage - Asoticou, John D. Rockefeller, Jr.|
- JDR Jr. Vouchers, JDR Jr., Daniel Kimball, Daniel E. Kimball, Sarah Foster, Edythe M. Kimball, Eileen Louise Kimball, Edmond Harrison Kimball II, Frances H. McBride, Frances P. McBride, Robert B. Lunt, James E. Connor, Frances H. McBride, Verna F. Savage, H. Mardell Savage, Abstract of Title of Kimball Brown Mountain
|2772||Charles K. Savage - Asoticou, John D. Rockefeller, Jr.|
- Charles K. Savage, JDR Jr., Elliott Kimball, Bar Harbor Banking and Trust company, Cora A. Kimball, Margaret M. Kimball, Loren E. Kimball, Edythe M. Kimball, Eileen Louise Kimball, Floralee S. Archibald, Floralee Savage Guyer, Floralee Savage, JDR Jr., Ralph C. Masterman, R. C. Masterman, Edwin R. Smith, Edwin R. Smith, Loren E. Kimball, Jr. , Mabelle S. Savage, George A. Savage, Jr., Joseph A. P. Flynn, Verna F. Crowe, Ralph C. Masterman, Augustus C. Savage, Luther S. Phillips
|2773||Philip & Clarice Hamlin|
- Appraisal Report and Valuation Analysis Property of John D. Rockefeller, Jr. situated at Town Hill, Town of Bar Harbor, Maine. Prepared for Edwin R. Smith, Esquire by Jerome Knowles, Jr. Oct 1955 contains hand drawn maps, Philip C. Hamlin, Clarice H. Hamlin, "too much land and too little money to take care of it."
|2774||George R. Hadlock|
- Brochure for Acadia Pier, Seal Harbor, Maine, W. E. Hadlock, Manager. Telephone 59. No date. George R. Hadlock, JDR Jr., William E. Hadlock
|2775||Conary to Nelson R.|
- Nelson A. Rockefeller, Maine Seacoast Missionary Society, Seal Harbor, Rosalie L. Conary. Unexpired fire insurance to go with gift
|2776||W. C. Doane Candage|
- W. C. Doane Candage, JDR Jr., Byron W. Candage, Joseph Allen, Clarence S. Flake, June e. Thompson
|2777||David Rockefeller - convey, from J.D.R., Jr.|
- Appraisal for John D. Rockefeller, Jr. "Westward" "Guest House" Seal Harbor, Mount Desert, Maine. Margaret L. coston, JDR Jr., "…transfer to his son, David…."
|2778||William R. Stewart|
- JDR Jr., Ralph J. Tracey, Jr., Dorothy E. Tracey, Kenneth Walton, Philip F. Keebler, John E. Lockwood, Willard R. Stewart, J. C. Walls
|2780||Harry C. Fernald|
- JDR Jr., Harry Fernald, Jessie R. Fernald
|2781||to Robert DeRevere|
- JDR Jr., Robert F. DeRevere, Edward C. Clement, Thomas A. McIntire
|2782||Marice and Pearl Clement|
- Pearl L. Clement, Maurice R. Clement, Edith M. Wieland, James Clement, Herbert A. clement, JDR Jr., Edith Wieland, Voucher stub from JDR Jr.
- Letters, Inventory of Resident Estate, Memorandum of Agreement
- Leonard E. Gray, JDR Jr., Nulela Gray, George York
|2784||Town of Bar Harbor, & Kebo Club|
- JDR Jr., Inhabitants of the town of Bar Harbor, Parcel 1 described in deed of John A. Peters, Mary Newbold Hale, Richard W. Hale, Jr. and Phyllis Sauder Sylvia, Trustees under the will of George B. Dorr to John D. Rockefeller, Jr., Ledgelawn Cemetery, Cromwell Harbor Brook, Kebo Valley Club. Appraisal by Albert H. Cunningham, lower Ledgelawn Extension, lower Ledgelawn
|2785||[ no number of text]|
- No #, Standing on Edge in Box
- Tabbed Expanding Folder-Legal Size
- Daniel W. Brewer, George B. Dorr, HCTPR, William M. Roberts, (Book 493, Page 422). Large 40? Pile of Quitclaim deeds: Dorr, Hamor, Emery, Young, Hamor, Hagerthy , Salisbury….. Also contains envelope marked: "Young's Mt Boundary Deed Descriptions" Inside diazo blow back from microfilm of Nature Conservancy Deed to United States of America" Marked by hand " NOT Young's Mt . Land Ownership Records, JDR Jr., James Peters,
|2786||Patten Lot to DeRevere|
- JDR Jr., Robert E. DeRevere
|2787||Ober Spring Lot|
- Ernest C. Ober, Barbara P. Ober, JDR Jr., E. Beatrice Johnson, Liberty National Bank, Coral A. Kimball, Margaret M. Kimball, Leren E. Kimball Jr., Frank A. Johnson, Northeast Harbor Water Company, Catherine G. Roberts, Abbie E. Reynolds, Mary T. Kelly, Daisy F. Hodgkins, William W. Frazier, JDR Jr.
|2788||Marlatt - J.D.R. Jr.|
- JDR Jr., "Wild Cliff" Eugene Hale, James T. Gardiner, Eliza G. D. Gardiner, Mary C. Hale, Addie B. Dalrymple, Alfred T. Dalrymple, Everard H. Greely, Ann F. Greely, Alexander McKay Smith, Virginia Stuart McKay-Smith, William Cox, JDR Jr., Helen Stuart Marlatt, James T. Gardiner
- Edward Conners, JDR Jr., Florence Y. Conners, George L Stebbins, Thomas A. McIntire, George B. Cooksey, Charles T. How, Giovanni Bagarotti, Marta D. Bagarotti, Ligouri H. Matheson
|2791||Rockefeller, J.D. 3rd|
- Thomas S. Lamont, Elinor B. Lamont, Eleanor L. Cunningham, Charles C. Cunningham, Austin Lamont, Nancy Sullivan Lamont, Corliss Lamont, Margaret Irish Lamont, John D. Rockefeller, 3rd